[Udemy] Adobe Premiere Pro CC: Easy Video Editing with Premiere Pro – Learn how to edit videos in Adobe Premiere Pro with these easy-to-follow Premiere Pro video editing tutorials.
- Edit an entire video from beginning to end, using professional and efficient techniques.
- By the end of the course, you’ll have edited your own short documentary using either the supplied footage (video clips, photos, graphics, music, etc.), or your own footage!
- Start a project with the right settings for any type of video, from any camera.
- Edit your videos, and make them more dynamic with cutaway footage and photos.
- Design clean and professional titles for you videos.
- Add motion to your titles, photos, and videos… making them more visually interesting.
- Color correct your video to fix issues with white balance and exposure.
- Add a feeling to your video with color grading.
- Apply visual effects such as stabilizing shaky video, removing grain, and making video more cinematic with overlays.
- Edit green screen footage and, add backgro
- Students should have Adobe Premiere Pro installed on their computers to follow along. There are A LOT OF PRACTICE EXERCISES throughout this course with downloadable practice clips. We want you to follow along.
- We teach this course using the latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro CC (creative cloud), so it would be best if you’re using CC. But you can still learn using CS6, CS5, CS4, or even CS3!
Start editing your video professionally with Adobe Premiere Pro CC!
THIS COURSE IS NEW AND IMPROVED FROM THE BEST-SELLING PREMIERE PRO COURSE BY PHIL EBINER.
If you are looking for a video editing application that will allow you to edit videos however you want them, Adobe Premiere Pro is the best answer. Premiere Pro is used by professionals across the world for every type of production from business & marketing videos, music videos to documentaries, feature films. This full course is the best way to jump right in and start editing.
Make videos the way you imagine them!
Practice editing while you learn. This course includes practice video files so you can follow along and actually learn by doing.
By the end of the course, you’ll have edited a 1-minute documentary with the supplied footage.
I’ll be teaching the course using the creative cloud version, but if you have a previous version (CS6, CS5, CS4, CS3 – Mac or PC), you can still learn to edit like a pro.
What makes me qualified to teach you?
My name is Phil and I’ve been editing videos with Adobe Premiere Pro for over a decade. Plus I’m the creator of some of the world’s most popular video editing courses – with over 150,000 students and thousands of 5-star reviews like these from the Adobe Premiere Pro course:
Truly gives you a great hands on training so that you can actually edit video on premiere. Great course. – Jeff Gilbert
Awesome course, easy to follow! – Tim Clark
Your course is amazing, so I can say that I am learning a lot. Your English is very easy to understand ( I’m from Brazil). Thanks for sharing your amazing knowledge. – Jerilson Duarte
My Promise to You
I’m a full time video editor and online teacher. I’ll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
What is this Adobe Premiere Pro course all about?
In this complete guide to Adobe Premiere Pro video editing course, you’ll not only learn all of the editing tools available in Premiere Pro, but also how to edit with the mindset of a professional editor.
This course will cover everything you need to know to start video editing, including:
- Starting a project
- Editing your videos
- Adding video and audio transitions
- Adding professional and modern titles (even some with motion)
- Improving audio and finding great free music for your projects
- Correcting and grading the color of your video to give it a great style
- Adding visual effects to your projects
- Editing green screen (chroma key) footage
- Exporting your video for high-quality playback on any device
- Advanced efficiency tips
- So much more!
Learn from someone who is currently working in the industry, who knows the most current editing techniques, and who has a Bachelor of Arts in Film and Television Production from one of the country’s top film schools.
BONUS: As a bonus, you’ll receive supplemental video and audio clips to practice with while I teach you with.
By the end of this course, your confidence as a video editor will soar You’ll have a thorough understanding of how to use Adobe Premiere Pro for fun or as a career opportunity.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1!
- You are a video creator (or want to make videos), and are wanting to edit videos with THE BEST video editing application today.
- You might know how to edit with Final Cut, iMovie, Sony Vegas, Premiere Elements, Windows Movie Maker, Camtasia, Screenflow, etc. But you want to transition to editing with Premiere Pro.
- You are a complete beginner who has never opened Premiere Pro (or have never learned how to use it properly).
- You have played around with Premiere Pro, but need some help becoming a more efficient editor.
[Udemy] Adobe Premiere Pro CC: Easy Video Editing with Premiere Pro/h2>
Tabel Of Content : Udemy
Type : MP4
Size: 4.46 GB | Duration: 7.5 hours
Download Link (Direct Link Google Drive):