[Udemy] Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity – One Of The Largest, Most In-Depth Ethereum Blockchain Development Courses, Helping You To Build Projects Using Solidity!
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
- You Don’t Have To Be Advanced In Any Of The Topics Mentioned Above, You Just Need To Have A Basic Understanding. For Everything Else We Will Be Your Guides To Building Ethereum Blockchain Based Projects Using Solidity.
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity – is one of the largest, most in-depth ethereum development courses online. The curriculum contains a number of practical exercises, which will help you put all the knowledge you’ve learned into practice to create something of value.
More About The Ethereum Blockchain Developer Course
By taking this course you’ll get to work with the ethereum blockchain on a practical level, with step-by-step instructions guiding you through the entire process. This course embodies our ethos of learning by doing, as you’ll have projects created of your very own by completing this course.
Why Should You Learn Ethereum Blockchain Development?
1. We’re in the early adopter stage with ethereum technology, so you currently have the chance to get in at the ground level and become proficient in it before it reaches the next adoption stage.
2. Being apart of a community is crucial when it comes to new technology, and the ethereum communities are some of the most friendliest, hence you’ll be able to communicate with them effectively having created projects of your very own in this course.
3. There aren’t many blockchain developers, yet there’s huge demand! If you decide to continue to advance your journey in this field, you can be assured there are companies seeking your skills.
What’s Holding You Back?
You’ll gain a step-by-step blueprint within this course, providing you with all the knowledge you need, in order to successfully build your own projects as an ethereum blockchain developer.
Furthermore, you can be assured that in this course we’ll be deep diving into all of the key aspects in relation ethereum blockchain development, that includes; hands-on developing with solidity, learning how to use core development tools such as Mist, Geth, and Ethereum Studio, advanced Web3 development, how to de-bug your decentralised application, and so much more!
You can be assured you’ll have access to both of your instructors throughout the course on-demand. Remember, you’ll gain lifetime access to this course which includes all future updates free of charge, and there’s a 30 day money back guarantee with no questions asked.
Nothing Is Holding You Back From Becoming An Ethereum Blockchain Developer!
Go ahead, and click that ‘take this course’ button! Grab this totally risk free opportunity to become an ethereum blockchain developer. We’ll see you inside the course!
- Anyone Who Wants To Become An Early Adopter Of The Emerging Ethereum Blockchain Based Applications, Using Solidity As A Programming Language.
- Ethereum Blockchain Development Is Not Country Specific, So It Can Be Utilized In The Exact Same Way From Any Country Enabling You To Gain Maximum Value From This Course.
[Udemy] Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity
Created by Ravinder Deol, Thomas Wiesner
Last updated 9/2017
Tabel Of Content : Udemy
Type : MP4
Size : 1.56 Gb
Download Link (Direct Link Google Drive):