[Udemy] Full Stack Mobile Developer course ( iOS 11, and Android O ) – Become Full Stack Mobile Developer for iOS11, and Android O using ( Swift 4, and Kotlin ).
- Apply to jr. Full Stack Mobile developer jobs
- Build real-world iOS and Android apps like Twitter,Facebook, chatting, My Notes, Calculator, find my age, find sunrise time, restaurant menu, and Zoo app
- Build online games, like Pokémon, play tic tac toe online with friend
- learn CoreML (Machine Learning)
- Work with New Firebase from Google and Web services (RESTful API calls)
- Use Firebase in Android, and iOS
- Work with Core data and sqlite Database
- Understand the programming foundation i Switf 4, and Kotlin
- Understand the OOP
- No previous programming experience is required! I will teach you what you need to know.
- You will need a computer running Microsoft Windows, or Linux, or a Mac running OS X.
This course for anyone who want to be Be Full Stack Mobile Developer for iOS11, and Android O using (Swift 4, Kotlin, and Java) from scratch, We will start by discus all programming fundamentals that you need to start programming . We will start first by install the development environment then you will run your first app, and understand how program flow works . Then we will talk about variables and Math operation and proirites. Then we will take about logic and making decision, then we will talk about loops. Then we will talk about how to work with files.Then we will talk about functions and OOP concept that you need to use when you program apps, then we will talk about collections and which type collection you have to use for better performance depend on your app. then we will talk about multi-processing and how you could run multi-process in same time. Then you will learn how to build apps and game in Android like pockemon and tic tac toy and work with restful web services and JSON by build apps like get sunshine time. Also you will learn how to work with sqlite database to add, delete and update records, also you will learn how to use Firebase for online gaming and build social media app like twitter, and Learn how to build apps with sensors like run music when light is on and Nimbuzz vibrate when phone is shake, and more
- This course is designed for anyone looking to learn how to to be full stack mobile developer with Android and iOS
[Udemy] Full Stack Mobile Developer course ( iOS 11, and Android O )
Created by lets Coding
Last updated 8/2017
Tabel Of Content : Udemy
Type : MP4
Size : 6.79 Gb
Download Link (Direct Link Google Drive):