[Udemy] GCP: Complete Google Data Engineer and Cloud Architect Guide – The Google Cloud for ML with TensorFlow, Big Data with Managed Hadoop.
- Deploy Managed Hadoop apps on the Google Cloud
- Build deep learning models on the cloud using TensorFlow
- Make informed decisions about Containers, VMs and AppEngine
- Use big data technologies such as BigTable, Dataflow, Apache Beam and Pub/Sub
- Basic understanding of technology – superficial exposure to Hadoop is enough
This course is a really comprehensive guide to the Google Cloud Platform – it has ~20 hours of content and ~60 demos.
The Google Cloud Platform is not currently the most popular cloud offering out there – that’s AWS of course – but it is possibly the best cloud offering for high-end machine learning applications. That’s because TensorFlow, the super-popular deep learning technology is also from Google.
- Certification stuff – Covers pretty much all of the material you ought to need to get past the Google Data Engineer and Cloud Architect certification tests
- Compute and Storage – AppEngine, Container Enginer (aka Kubernetes) and Compute Engine
- Big Data and Managed Hadoop – Dataproc, Dataflow, BigTable, BigQuery, Pub/Sub
- TensorFlow on the Cloud – what neural networks and deep learning really are, how neurons work and how neural networks are trained.
- DevOps stuff – StackDriver logging, monitoring, cloud deployment manager
- Security – Identity and Access Management, Identity-Aware proxying, OAuth, API Keys, service accounts
- Networking – Virtual Private Clouds, shared VPCs, Load balancing at the network, transport and HTTP layer; VPN, Cloud Interconnect and CDN Interconnect
- Hadoop Foundations: A quick look at the open-source cousins (Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive and HBase)
Using discussion forums
Please use the discussion forums on this course to engage with other students and to help each other out. Unfortunately, much as we would like to, it is not possible for us at Loonycorn to respond to individual questions from students:-(
We’re super small and self-funded with only 2 people developing technical video content. Our mission is to make high-quality courses available at super low prices.
The only way to keep our prices this low is to *NOT offer additional technical support over email or in-person*. The truth is, direct support is hugely expensive and just does not scale.
We understand that this is not ideal and that a lot of students might benefit from this additional support. Hiring resources for additional support would make our offering much more expensive, thus defeating our original purpose.
It is a hard trade-off.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
- Yep! Anyone looking to use the Google Cloud Platform in their organizations
- Yep! Anyone looking to clear the Google Data Engineer or Cloud Architect certification tests
- Yep! Anyone looking to build TensorFlow models and deploy them on the cloud
[Udemy] GCP: Complete Google Data Engineer and Cloud Architect Guide
Created by Loony Corn
Last updated 10/2017
Tabel Of Content : Udemy
Type : MP4
Size : 2.50 Gb
Download Link (Direct Link Google Drive):