[Udemy] How To Get A Job In The Video Game Industry – For developers, 2D & 3D artists, computer game designers, producers, sound designers & QA testers applying for a job.
- Stand out from other candidates and get interviews for video game jobs no matter which role you are interested in (Programmer, 2D Artist, 3D Artist, Game Designer, Level Designer, QA Tester, Producer / Project Manager, Audio Designer, and so on).
- Create winning Resumes, Cover Letters, Portfolios and LinkedIn profiles specifically tailored to the Video Game Industry.
- Dominate in interviews by using specific, proven tactics and strategies.
- Take action to get relevant video game industry experience (even if you have no experience to start with).
- Create your personal brand in order to make it very clear to employers why you should be hired.
- Create Proof-of-Value “Artifacts” that will make you stand out more than any other candidate and get your application to the top of the pile.
- Use LinkedIn to easily Network with the right industry professionals (ie. Decision Makers who can give you a job)
- Find (and create!) job opportunities anywhere in the world.
- Be passionate about wanting to work in the video game industry
- Have some basic game creation skill or knowledge – for example, some skills in 2D art or 3D art, programming, game design, project management, audio design, game testing, community management, and so on.
If you’re interested in game development and aspire to have a career making video games, this course will help maximise your chances of finding opportunities, getting interviews and dominating the job application process in order to land your dream job in the video game industry.
No matter what role you’re interested in (programmer / developer, artist, designer, producer, QA tester and so on) and what experience level you currently have (from “none” to “a lot”), this course takes you through all of the fundamentals (eg. building your resume, writing cover letters, creating a portfolio, crafting your LinkedIn profile) and dozens of insider tips and strategies that 95% of your job-hunting competitors are not (yet) using.
The course is perfect for people who are self-taught from taking courses, those who are soon-to-be and recent graduates, people who are switching careers or industry veterans looking for a change or promotion.
Why you’ll get HUGE VALUE from this program…
- You’ll have the skill to create “Artifacts” – the technique which allows you get get interviews even if you have very little or no job experience in the games industry.
- You’ll create your Personal Brand – a critical step in passing employers “6-second test”, and a brilliant way to make writing resumes, cover letters, LinkedIn profiles, emails and connection requests easier and more impactful.
- You’ll become a LinkedIn Master – using this incredibly valuable tool to connect with Decision Makers, make new opportunities, gather important intel and opening doors that would otherwise be tightly shut.
- You’ll learn from real-world Case Studies – job seekers like yourself who followed the teachings in this program got the interviews and job offers they wanted in the video game industry.
- You’ll know exactly how you can Get More Experience on your Resume – its tough to get a job if you have no experience right? This course will show you how anyone can get experience by being smart and offering needed value to teams.
See you in the course
Ben & Rick
- Anyone who is serious about finding work in the video game industry.
- Students who already have some basic video game skill or training (for example, have completed an art diploma or a game design program or a computer science degree or have made some of their own games for fun or have played many games and are good at explaining the design of those games).
- The course is most valuable for those folks who are ready to start looking for jobs now, or will be ready within the next 6 months.
[Udemy] How To Get A Job In The Video Game Industry
Created by Rick Davidson, Ben Tristem, GameDev.tv by Ben Tristem
Last updated 6/2017
Tabel Of Content : Udemy
Type : MP4
Size : 2.68 Gb
Download Link (Direct Link Google Drive):