- Understand HTML – its structure, and the commonly used tags
- Utilise CSS, including inheritance, selectors, the box model – the very topics that make CSS hard to use
- Use closures, dynamic prototyping, JSON, and the Document-Object-Model with confidence
- Any modern browser and a simple text editor are all that will be needed for the code examples
What do we mean by that?
- Basic HTML: Folks stopped counting HTML as a language worth formally learning sometime in the 90s, but this is only partially justified. It always helps to have strong basics.
- CSS: Cascading Stylesheets are incredibly powerful, and incredibly hard to use – until you know how they really work. Once you understand inheritance and selection in CSS, it will all make a lot more sense.
Using discussion forums
Please use the discussion forums on this course to engage with other students and to help each other out. Unfortunately, much as we would like to, it is not possible for us at Loonycorn to respond to individual questions from students:-(
We’re super small and self-funded with only 2 people developing technical video content. Our mission is to make high-quality courses available at super low prices.
The only way to keep our prices this low is to *NOT offer additional technical support over email or in-person*. The truth is, direct support is hugely expensive and just does not scale.
We understand that this is not ideal and that a lot of students might benefit from this additional support. Hiring resources for additional support would make our offering much more expensive, thus defeating our original purpose.
It is a hard trade-off.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
- Yep! Folks who are absolutely new to web programming, and wish to learn HTML and CSS from scratch
Created by Loony Corn
Last updated 1/2017
Tabel Of Content : Udemy
Type : MP4
Size : 6.23 Gb
Download Link (Direct Link Google Drive):