[Udemy] The Sass Course! Learn Sass for Real-World Websites – No B.S. Guide to Learn Sass, Improve Your Workflow and Style Time-Saving, Clean Websites.
- Design & code custom websites much quicker than before
- Style websites using Sass with confidence and ease
- Use Sass in Real World Projects
- Install & compile Sass quickly and easily with the Command Line (and other tools)
- Optimize your Sass Workflow with Frameworks like Compass, Bourbon and Neat
- Style a beautiful Portfolio Landing Page (that you can use as YOUR portfolio!)
- Choose a code editor that works best for your environment and workflow
- Understand best practices for styling scalable websites
- Use and understand Variables, Partials and Imports to make your stylesheets incredibly flexible and easy to navigate
- Code Mixins in order to save keystrokes and recycle CSS styles
- Take advantage of Extends in order to share chunks of CSS properties between selectors
- Understand where to learn more, and extend your knowledge of Sass
- Access a community of likeminded designers, coders and students
- The course covers all required setup & installation
- No previous knowledge or experience necessary with Sass or Frameworks
- You should have an understanding of HTML & CSS
- You should have basic computer & Internet skills
- You should have a sense of humour
Are you frustrated at how rapidly the web design & coding world is changing?
Do you feel like your skills are becoming out-dated and you just can’t keep up with all of the new web languages?
Are you afraid your web design skills will become redundant if you don’t learn something new?
Do you worry that you might not “have what it takes” to learn something new and complicated?
My name is Brad Hussey, and I have been a professional Freelance Web Designer for more than 7 years, so I know what it feels like to worry about being left behind in the web design world!
I always the need to keep up with all of the new technology, web languages, frameworks, tricks, strategies and fads! I’ve seen it all…
But you can stop worrying…right here and now!
I understand the difference between a passing fad, and what’s here to stay.
And do you want to know what’s here to stay?
Sass is what’s known as a “pre-processor” language, and it basically supercharges your CSS so you can create flexible, clean and incredibly powerful stylesheets.
The entire purpose of Sass is to save you time & energy when styling websites and applications.
Why is this a good thing?
I’ve done some experiments and I’ve discovered that you can style websites 150% faster using Sass vs. CSS…
For example, let’s say a custom web design project takes 50 hours to style in CSS (not unusual!)
In Sass, it would only take you 33 hours to style!
That’s 17 hours of saved time per project…
Therefore, if you take on 3 web design projects per month, you’ll save 51 hours each month…
That’s the equivalent of…
- 63+ episodes of Downton Abbey
- Taking an entire week off work
- Booking a paid gig at $50/hour = that’s an extra $2.5k
- Walking around Central Park 25 times
- Roadtrip from Los Angeles to New York
- Taking on a part-time job at your favourite coffee shop
The question is, what would YOU do with a 150% increase in web design productivity?
Join The Sass Course today and let’s get started!
I’ve taught more than 180,000 students on Udemy…
…and over 26,000 on YouTube!
I am one of the most reviewed, top-rated coding instructors on Udemy…
I create some of the most popular & engaging web design courses on the web today…
My courses are known to deliver tremendous results, and keep students coming back for more (and more)!
…and this course is no exception!
There are endless courses and instructors out there (even right here on Udemy) claiming to teach you the skills you want to learn, but many of them fail to deliver quality material…
They waste your time…
They mumble into the mic…
You barely learn anything…
…and some of them are so boring that you fall asleep (been there, done that)!
The Sass Course is a highly engaging coding course, jam-packed with value and hands-on lessons, and sprinkled with entertainment and humour!
From beginning to end, you’ll be learning by DOING…
Every single minute is valuable, and I guarantee you’ll see results from this course!
Don’t believe me?
Take the entire course…
…and if you don’t see value, experience results, feel it’s not worth your time or money, or fall asleep even once…
You’re protected with a 100% money-back guarantee! Simply request a refund within the first 30-days, and you’ll get your investment back, no questions asked.
So, how about it?
Are you ready to STOP feeling frustrated, and START taking control of the skills you want to learn to succeed as a web designer today?
Let’s get started!
See you on the other side 🙂
- You feel you’re being left behind in the fast-paced, rapidly changing web design industry, and want to keep your skill up-to-date
- You desire to style your websites at record speeds so you can finish client projects sooner
- You want to be able to build websites that scale to any size
- You struggle with improving your workflow and productivity when it comes to styling websites
- You struggle with messy CSS, repetitive styles, and difficult to understand code
- You desire to have the ability to quickly and painlessly update your website design
- You struggle with starting web design projects from scratch, and want an easier to get started quickly
- You design websites for clients, and you want to complete projects faster
- You design websites for your agency, and you want to complete projects faster in order to impress your superiors
[Udemy] The Sass Course! Learn Sass for Real-World Websites
Created by Brad Hussey
Last updated 12/2016
Tabel Of Content : Udemy
Type : MP4
Size : 6.40 Gb
Download Link (Direct Link Google Drive):