|Name of the Book:||Legal Guide for Starting & Running a Small Business|
|ISBN-10 / ISBN-13||141332407X, 978-1413324075|
|Authors / Editors:||Fred S. Steingold|
|Download Link:||Download Book|
|Download Link #1:||Download Book #1|
|Download Link #2:||Download Book Mirror #2|
|Download Link #3:||Download Book Mirror #3|
|Torrent Link #2:||Download Torrent|
Whether you’re just starting a small business, or your business is already up and running, legal questions crop up on an almost daily basis. Ignoring them can threaten your enterprise―but hiring a lawyer to help with routine issues can devastate the bottom line.
The Legal Guide for Starting & Running a Small Business has helped more than a quarter million entrepreneurs and business owners master the basics, including how to:
• raise start-up money
• decide between an LLC or other business structure
• save on business taxes
• get licenses and permits
• choose the right insurance
• negotiate contracts and leases
• avoid problems if you’re buying a franchise
• hire and manage employees and independent contractors
• attract and keep customers (and get paid on time), and
• limit your liability and protect your personal assets.
The 15th edition is completely updated with the latest legal information and tax rules for small businesses. Whether you’re a sole proprietor or an LLC or corporation, or a one-person business operating out of your home, or a company with a large staff leasing space, this book will help you start and run a successful business.