[Udemy] Master Unity By Building 6 Fully Featured Games From Scratch – Learn How To Plan, Design, Create And Publish Your Games On Any Platform Using Unity Game Engine.
- Program And Solve Complicated Problems Using C#
- Organize Project, Slice And Animate Sprites
- Learn How To Use New Unity UI System
- Create Menus, Levels And Loading Screens
- Learn Unitys Physics System
- Encript And Save Your Game Data Using Binary I/O
- Create Level And Character Lock/Unlock System
- Play Music In Your Game
- Implement In-App Purchase And Sell Virtual Items
- Implement Social Media In Your Game
- Share On Facebook From Your Game
- Implement Video And Interstitial Ads
- Implement Watch Video Earn Virtual Item System
- Publish Your Game On Google Play
- Unity 5 Game Engine(Free Version)
*** Course Updated April 15 2017 ***
*** The Course Is Updated With New Lectures Which Makes It Easier For Beginners To Understand Programming Concepts ***
***All Games Are Created In Unity Version 5+ ***
*** The code works on the newest Unity Version ***
*** The Course Is Updated With All New Unity Features ***
Enroll Now And Become A Master 2D Game Developer
With the release of Unity 5 building games was never easier!!!
This is a course I wish I had when I first started to learn game development.
The course is completely project based, and we are going to create 6 fully featured games from scratch using Unity Game Engine.
We will start with simple thingsso you will be comfortable if you are using Unity for the first time.
You will also benefit from my super fast response if you have any issue that you are stuck with(I check Udemy forums every day if someone posts a question). Oh and all the students taking the course will also be there to help you!
All project files will be included and you are free to use them for anything that you like, personal or commercial use!
Lets take a look at the games that we are going to create inside of this course:
We are going to start with a simple game that I call Jack The Giant. In this game we are going to help Jack climb down the beanstalk, along the way we can jump on white clouds but we need to avoid dark clouds. Besides of creating our gameplay we are going to create menus, implement background music, implement admob ads and much much more.
The next game that we are going to create is Flappy Bird, and I know what you are thinking oh not another Flappy Bird clone, but this is not a regular Flappy Bird clone, oh no, I’ve added a lot of features that you can’t find in any other flappy bird clone such as selecting a bird(choose between different flappy birds), implementing tweeter and many other features that you will see inside of the course.
After Flappy Bird we are going to create one of the most popular games out there – Infinite Runner!! In this game we are going to see how can we implement features such as quads to represent our backgrounds, spawning obstacles and destroying them, recycling obstacles, implementing google play game services and much much more.
Next game that we are going to create is going to be a 2D Plaformer game that I call Spider Cave. In this game our player is able to fly and he needs to collect diamonds in order to exit out of the level, what he needs to avoid though are the spiders that lure inside the cave. We are going to have a spider shooter who shoots our player, spider jumper who tries to eat our player when the player is above him and spider walker who simply walks left and right. For the first time we are going to implement simple AI(Artificial Intelligence) in our games, and you can use these techniques in your own games that you will create!
After our spider cave we are going to create a nice puzzle game, which a kids game. In this game we are going to implement a lot of features such as creating the whole game in one single scene!! We are going to see how can we compare images to each other in order to check if we have a correct guess, we are going to use the mechanim system a lot in this game in order to animate our menus, that and much more awaits you in this lecture.
The final game that we are going to create is a game that is called Ball Panic. This is the largest game that we are going to create in this course and the game covers a lot of topics everybody is interested in, such as creating a level and character lock/unlock system, creating weapons menu in order to select a weapon for our player, creating level menu and unlocking those levels, implementing video and interstitial ads and in app purchase, that and much more awaits you in this lecture.
What You will learn
- Unity Interface
- Basic C# Programming
- Intermediate C# Programming
- Advanced C# Programming
- Importing And Organizing Assets
- Slicing Sprites
- Animating Sprites
- Learn How To Use Unitys New UI System
- Creating Menus
- Creating Loading Screen
- Creating Cool Animations
- Understand And Use Unitys Physics System
- Saving Game Data Using Binary Input/Output
- Creating Character And Level Select Menu
- Creating Character And Level Lock Unlock System
- Using Game Controllers To Control The Workflow Of Your Game
- Play Music In Your Game
- Create In-App Purchase To Sell Virtual Items To Your User
- Implement Social Media In Your Game(Facebook and Tweeter)
- Share On Facebook From Your Game
- Create Share On Facebook Earn Virtual Item System In Your Game
- Implement Interstitial Ads
- Implement Video Ads
- Create A Watch Video Earn Virtual Item System In Your Game
- Implement Google Leaderboards And Achievements In Your Game
- Learn How To Support Multiple Screen Resolutions
- Learn How To Submit Your Game On Google Play Store
That And Much More Is Awaiting You In This Course
What this course DOES NOT cover :
The course teaches everything from basic to more advanced stuff on how to plan, design, develop and publish your game, however the course WILL NOT teach you every single aspect of Unity and how to use it because it’s impossible to teach everything.
Using what you obtain in this course, you will be equipped with more than enough knowledge in order to continue improving yourself in the field of game development, using Unity or any other game engine.
If You ever had an idea for an awesome game, then enroll in this course and learn the tools that you need to develop Your next hit game!!!
What Is Your Risk By Taking This Course?
Nothing!! If you are not satisfied with the course, I promise I will give you a full refund of your money NO questions asked!!
Enroll Now!! You Will Not Be Disappointed!!
- Unity Beginners
- Game Development Beginners
- Experienced Game Developers
- Anyone Who Wants To Learn Game Development
- Complete Beginners
[Udemy] Master Unity By Building 6 Fully Featured Games From Scratch
Created by Awesome Tuts
Last updated 9/2017
Tabel Of Content : Udemy
Type : MP4
Size : 8.44 Gb
Download Link (Direct Link Google Drive):