|Name of the Book:||Patent Searching Made Easy: How to do Patent Searches Online and in the Library|
|ISBN-10 / ISBN-13||1413324096, 978-1413324099|
|Authors / Editors:||David Hitchcock|
|Download Link:||Download Book|
|Download Link #1:||Download Book #1|
|Download Link #2:||Download Book Mirror #2|
|Download Link #3:||Download Book Mirror #3|
|Torrent Link #2:||Download Torrent|
Patent Searching: An indispensable tool for inventors
Patent Searching Made Easy explains how to assess the novelty of an idea and do patent searches at little or no cost, under the recently-adopted first-to-file rules.
There’s no sense paying thousands of dollars to file a patent application if someone else has beaten you to the Patent and Trademark Office. Now you can avoid expensive patent-searching fees with this step-by-step guide that explains the process, online and off.
Patent Searching Made Easy, shows you how to to:
• quickly research any new idea to see whether anyone has already patented it
• come up with the best keywords to describe your invention and target your search
• classify your invention based on the U.S. Patent Classification System
• figure out whether your idea is new enough to qualify for a patent
• verify the patent status of ideas submitted to you (if you’re a developer), and
• use the latest federal and international search-related resources.