[Udemy] Learn Top Ten PHP FrameWorks – Adobe Premiere Pro video editing for beginners: Edit footage and audio, make titles and more using Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
- Complete a video editing project from start to finish.
- Use Premiere Pro and its many different panel windows
- Create custom sequence presets for different resolutions
- Pick footage ‘selects’ for organized editing
- Edit footage and audio together
- Create titles
- Work with audio to adjust volume levels at specific times
- Create lower third titles
- Understand the basics of color correction and color grading
- Organize media with color labels like a professional Video Editor
- Understand various resolutions and editing workflows
- Use keyboard shortcuts to edit more efficiently
- Finalize media using custom export presets
- Download and install a free 30 day trial of Adobe Premiere Pro off of Adobe’s website, or purchase a license from Adobe.
**Updated – Now includes footage, images & music to download for editing practise**
Get started with Adobe Premiere Pro today and learn how to video edit!
This course is an introduction into video editing using Adobe Premiere Pro CC. It will take you from the very beginning of opening Premiere Pro CC and learning the various panel windows to editing clips together, audio work, color correction, creating sequence presets, titles, keyboard shortcuts, exporting and much more!
Your instructor for this course is Will Bartlett. He has been professionally editing since 2004. He is the founder of an established video production company in Toronto and has edited well over 1000 projects.
Our team will be available to answer any questions as well as help you with any issues you may come across while making your way through the course.
Even if you don’t have Adobe Premiere Pro CC you can still take advantage of this course by downloading a free 30 day trial from Adobe, on their website. All you need to do is create a free account with them, it only takes a minute and you will then be able to start downloading Premiere Pro.
Get started now with Adobe’s video editing program today to create engaging visual and audio stories!
- This Premiere Pro video editing course is meant for beginners who want to learn how to edit. No prior video editing knowledge is required.
- This course is also for people who may be already familiar with editing, but want to make the switch to Premiere Pro.
- This course is NOT for a professional Video Editor who already knows how to use Premiere Pro.
[Udemy] Learn Top Ten PHP FrameWorks
Created by OVC Masters
Last updated 7/2017
Tabel Of Content : Udemy
Type : MP4
Size : 1.17 Gb
Download Link (Direct Link Google Drive):