[Udemy] ASP.NET MVC 5 Project – CMS and Shopping Cart with Paypal – A practical course in ASP.NET MVC 5 with Entity Framework and Bootstrap that teaches asp net mvc with ef from scratch.
- Understand how ASP.NET MVC and Entity Framework work in practice
- Become able to develop custom applications using ASP.NET MVC and Entity Framework
- You should have Visual Studio 2015 Community edition installed (it is free). This is the only requirement.
- Some familiarity with Visual Studio IDE is helpful but not essential.
- Some C#, MVC and general web development knowledge is of course helpful but not absolutely necessary since everything is done on video.
This course is a practical course for learning ASP.NET MVC 5 with Entity Framework and Bootstrap from scratch.
Absolutely everything is done from scratch and on video, nothing is done behind the scenes.
This course covers a tone of techniques and will make you able to create your own custom websites with ASP.NET MVC and Entity Framework.
There are many sources online for learning but it is hard for beginners to tie them all together, and that is where this course comes in.
This course will serve as a great base to create any kind of a website but even with this course alone you will be able to create a multitude of websites.
NOTE: If current asking price is too much for you, message me for a discount.
- This course is for anyone wanting a practical course in ASP.NET MVC 5 and Entity Framework
[Udemy] ASP.NET MVC 5 Project – CMS and Shopping Cart with Paypal
Created by Vojislav Kovacevic
Last updated 1/2017
Tabel Of Content : Udemy
Type : MP4
Size : 1.3 Gb
Download Link (Direct Link Google Drive):