[Udemy] The Beginners Guide to SQL and PostgreSQL – Master SQL and PostgreSQL by Creating Databases and Writing SQL Queries using PostgreSQL.
- How to install and setup PostgreSQL
- How to retrieve data from tables using SELECT statement.
- Filter data using WHERE clauses in SQL.
- Build complex SQL queries to extract important data from databases using table JOINs.
- Use SQL AGGREGATE FUNCTIONS and group data using GROUP BY clauses.
- How to CREATE, ALTER and DROP tables from a database in SQL.
- How to INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE data from tables in SQL.
- Take your SQL and PostgreSQL skills to the next level.
- No previous knowledge of SQL or PostgreSQL is needed for this course.
Learn how to master SQL and PostgreSQL with this best selling course.
SQL is one of the most in-demand tech skills across many industries so learning SQL is one of the best ways to boost your career! After taking this course you will be comfortable putting SQL and PostgreSQL on your resume/CV.
PostgreSQL is one of the most popular and widely used database systems in the world. Companies who use PostgreSQL include Apple, Cisco, Fujitsu, Skype and IMDb.
Here’s what students are saying about this SQL course:
Christopher says – “A really great course. The structure was well setup and the pacing was perfect. Each section and lecture flowed well in to the next. The exercises and solutions were very helpful. I was new to sql and postgresql before taking this course but I can now say that I am comfortable with both.”
Erin Todd says – “I love this course so far very easy to follow and interactive.”
Raymond Beauchamp says – “Amount of information is good for a beginner course. Was beneficial in increasing my understanding of the subject. Instructor was knowledgeable, and was easy to follow.”
John Hellmann says – “Very concise lectures! Was a great course overall”
Abhinav Sharma says – “The explanations are really clear and the course structure is very well thought out.”
You will learn how to:
- Retrieve data from database tables using SQL SELECT queries.
- Use WHERE clauses in SQL to filter your data.
- ORDER your SQL queries.
- LIMIT the number of rows returned from your SQL queries.
- Use SQL JOINs to retrieve data from multiple tables.
- Use SQL aggregate functions and group data.
- Use SQL to CREATE, ALTER and DROP databases and tables.
- Use SQL to INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE data from tables.
A step-by-step video of how to install and setup PostgreSQL is included and the setup is completely FREE.
The SQL code for each video is included as a resource so you can easily access it.
There are SQL exercises, and video solutions, along the way to help you improve your knowledge and SQL skills.
I will be actively answering any questions you may have about the course in the Q&A section.
The course will be continually updated with more sections in the future.
Watch the free preview videos and start learning SQL – one of the most important and in-demand technology skills!
- Anyone wanting to learn SQL or PostgreSQL.
- Anyone with a basic knowledge of SQL but is new to PostgreSQL.
- Anyone wanting to learn more about databases.
[Udemy] The Beginners Guide to SQL and PostgreSQL
Tabel Of Content : Udemy
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280×720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 5.5 Hours | Lec: 112 | 673 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Download Link (Direct Link Google Drive):