[Udemy] Deploy a Java and PostgreSQL app on AWS – Learn AWS, Glassfish and PostgreSQL and how to deploy an application on the Cloud.
- Create and deploy their own Java application connected to a Database
- You’ll know how to install and configure packages in Linux
- How to connect them and finally deploy an application
- You should have a good internet connection
- I am going to go through everything assuming all my students are beginners.
This course is for anyone who wants to learn about the cloud.
NO you don’t need any prior knowledge of the cloud or AWS!
NO you don’t need any prior knowledge of Linux!
NO you don’t need any prior knowledge of Java!
NO you don’t need any prior knowledge of PostgreSQL!
I am going to teach you everything from the scratch. We will go through everything as we start building our application so you build stuff and learn on the way.
This course will help you understand Cloud and Linux. It’ll teach you how to install packages, configure them, connect them, troubleshoot various issues and more. I have spent a lot of time going through every little thing making sure I cover each and every thing I am doing on the video.
This will boost your cloud knowledge and you’ll be able to do something practical on the cloudinstead of just reading or watching videos.
- Anyone who wants to learn about AWS
- High-School/College students
- People who are complete beginners and have no experience about the Cloud or Linux.
[Udemy] Deploy a Java and PostgreSQL app on AWS
Tabel Of Content : Udemy
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280×720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 3 Hours | Lec: 21 | 410 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Download Link (Direct Link Google Drive):