[Udemy] Ecommerce Logistics and Order Fulfillment – How to Set Up Logistics for your Ecommerce Store.
- How to Set Up Logistics
- In-House Fulfillment Process
- Fulfillment Partners
- Quality check for a Fulfillment Process
- Shipping and Handling
- Packaging and Labelling of Products
- How to track Inventory
- Organising Ecommerce WareHouse
- Feeding Orders Before Delivery
- You should have knowledge of using Internet
- Basic Knowledge in Ecommerce Industry / Online Industry will be helpful
- Basic Knowledge in Operations would be helpful
In This Course, you are going to learn about
✓ Taking stock of the items you should make available for sale
✓ Using your research to validate your decisions
✓ Choosing price points that move merchandise
✓ Creating a winning selection with the right number of products
You probably know someone who is a fantastic salesperson. Usually, this person is described as being capable of “selling anything to anyone.” Well, the Internet is similar to that top-notch salesperson. It can sell just about anything to almost anyone around the world — with your help, of course. As any good salesperson knows, however, you have to know a few tricks of the trade. The same statement holds true for selling online:
To do well, you have to know a few “tricks.” Or, in the case of choosing inventory, you simply need some additional information to give your business a boost.
How do you decide what to stock up on to give your business a leg up? To create the ideal inventory for your online business, always keep in mind these three points:
Product: The goods or services you sell should be readily available for you to purchase and stock and reflect items of interest to your customers.
Pricing: The amount you charge for your product must make it attractive to customers while also providing you with a reasonable profit.
Selection: The range of products you offer your customers is more than a matter of quantity. Offer variations of the same product so that your customers can choose from alternative sizes, colors, and styles.
Fortunately, deciding which type of product to promote — and at which price — isn’t complicated. In fact, several useful tools and methods can help you determine potential sales-chart-toppers.
You will Learn :
- Setting Up Logistics of Shipping
- In-House Order Fulfillment Process Development
- Outsourcing the Fulfillment Process
- Finding Fulfillment Partners
- Developing Profitable Relationships with Outsourced Logistic Agency
- Ecommerce Operations Management with a Fulfillment Agency
- Quality Check of Fulfillment Process
- Shipping & Handling
- Choice of Shipping Options to Your Customers During Checkout
- Signing Up With Shipping Companies
- Packaging & Labelling Products
- How to Ship International Orders
- E- Commerce Logistics Backend Management
- How to Track Inventory for an Ecommerce Store
- Organising Your Ecommerce Store Warehouse
- How To Feed Orders Information Before Delivery
We make you understand about all these things in the course very practically with real time examples.
Start your Course Today ! Happy Learning 🙂
- Anyone who sell their products online and understand about Logistics
- Anyone who is interested to understand how Logistics system work in Ecommerce industry
[Udemy] Ecommerce Logistics and Order Fulfillment
Tabel Of Content : Udemy
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280×720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2.5 Hours | Lec: 17 | 505 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Download Link (Direct Link Google Drive):