[Udemy] Git and GitHub Bootcamp – Learn Step by Step – Master Git and Github in Eclipse, Android studio, IntelliJ and the command line. Add valuable skills to your resume!
- Understand what Git is, and how to use it.
- Save your software projects in Git
- Be able to clone Git projects from the Internet
- Upload projects to Git enabled web repositories like GitHub
- Access Git inside popular IDE’s such as Eclipse, IntelliJ and Android Studio
- This course shows you how to use Git, on Windows, Mac, or Linux. The minimum requirement is to have a computer running on of these operating systems
Student Reviews For The Git Bootcamp With GitHub Course.
“As an IT Professional myself, I can say Tim is probably one of the best instructors here on Udemy. He makes a huge effort in creating his courses at highest standards, and this particular one is no exception. The content is very good and excellent structured. The new features are introduced in a logical order giving the student the option to create a fundament in a very short time. Both instructors are very helpful in the QA section of the course, answering all the questions very quickly and listening to the student’s suggestions.” – Adrian Banu
“Ive used many version control systems in the course of my career. I’ve also explored Git and used it for a few personal projects, but had many unanswered questions and not enough time to investigate them. When I saw that Tim Buchalka was offering a course on the topic I jumped on it and have not been not disappointed. The course offers a thorough introduction to key concepts which are a distillation equivalent to a lot of reading and study, and provides pointers to more in-depth sources of information. Even if someone already uses Git, they’ll learn a few things, and if they haven’t yet used it, there probably isn’t a better introduction to the topic. Also, Tim has a great track record for sticking with his courses and not letting them go stale, updating them and informing his users when he does.” – Stuart Felker
“Brilliant course. Learned a lot and I am now using git and github in my software development. The videos and explanations are very clear and cover everything you need to get started using git and github.” – David Crombie
Maybe you’ve heard how version control is an important part of software development, but haven’t gotten around to learn about Git yet?
Perhaps you have searched to find a course that will teach you the important parts of using Git and GitHub, but have failed to find one that actually explains things in detail, step by step.
Maybe you have an urgent need to understand how to use Git, but don’t want to spent hours watching videos that are fully of theory, but don’t include the necessary how-to information.
Or maybe you tried another Git course, and found that it was created by someone who is not a full time developer, and it left you needing more information.
If any of this resonates with you, then this is the course for you.
In this course, you will discover Git and version control systems in general, and obtain real world, value skills that can dramatically increase your career prospects as a software developer.
The course instructors have a combined fifty-five (55) years of combined software developer and teaching/training skills! So you can be assured that you will learn the very best techniques to get the most out of Git.
The fact is that an understanding of version control systems and source control in general is vital for developers in 2016, and this course will get you up to speed fast.
Git is one of those skills that employers look for on resumes, so don’t miss out on opportunities because you are do not have the necessary skills.
You will learn how to:
- Setup and install Git for your operating system, with separate videos for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- How to use Git from either the command line/shell, or from software development tools like IntelliJ, Android Studio, and Eclipse.
- How to create and maintain your own Git repositories on your local computer.
- Understand core Git commands like add, push, pull, checkout, clone, and more
- Learn how to create new repositories on Github.
- Obtain the skills to setup GitHub as a remote repository for your local Git repositories.
- Learn how to download and install a valuable free tool that makes it dramatically easy to understand how Git works.
- Understand the core differences between centralised version control systems and distributed version control systems, and why its vital to use the right system.
- And for bonus points, find out the reason why Linus Torvalds, the inventor of Linux actually developed Git in the first place!
- Plus lot’s more!
What about updates and support?
My other courses get continued updates and support, and this course is no exception. Both course instructors answer questions daily in the questions and answers area of the course, so you are never on your own.
So, are you ready to get started? Enroll now and start your journey to understanding Git and Github today.
- The course is not designed for people new to programming.
- As the course is teaching you have to save software projects to Git repositories, it’s envisaged that you have previous software development experience and/or been through a programming course
[Udemy] Git and GitHub Bootcamp – Learn Step by Step
Created by Bibhash Roy
Last updated 6/2017
Tabel Of Content : Udemy
Type : MP4
Size : 1.12 Gb
Download Link (Direct Link Google Drive):