[Udemy] Starting with Angular 4 (updated for Version 4.3) – Stay on the cutting edge of Angular development with Angular 4…Will be updated regularly as Angular changes.
- Code an Angular Project with an Online IDE
- Learn to code with TypeScript and use it’s data typing features
- Understand and use Angular’s Component paradigm
- Use Angular’s powerful data binding features
- Use Angular’s improved Pipes to transform displayed data
- Compose Components with Angular’s Component Nesting capabilities
- Implement Services in an Angular application
- Use Dependency Injection to keep an Angular application lean
- Modularize an application with Angular’s Module system
- Implement Routing in Angular
- Understand what Angular is, and how it can make you the best developer ever … and much, much more!
- NO ANGULAR EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED!!!
Angular Version 4.3
Purpose: To keep this course on the cutting edge of Angular technology and be consistent in providing instruction for the features found in the latest Angular release (v4.3)
In this update we addressed the major changes in the Angular version 4.3 release (scheduled for early July 2017). Per our course content, including hands-on coding exercises, there were a few breaking changes in the 4.3 beta/rc releases which ripped across much of the original project code and also included minor, non-breaking changes which outdated certain aspects of our original content. With this update we were also able to comfortably include an entirely new course content section focusing on the Angular Forms module. This Angular module has stabilized enough in the v.4.3 release to be included in the course.
We updated all of the course’s code-along video content to fix the breaking changes, including:
- Angular-CLI repositioning & syntax usage related to its repositioning
- Angular-CLI & npm syntax usage
- Angular-CLI template output changes
- Material 2 Library Module massive positioning changes
- Material 2 inclusion and configuration syntax changes
- Material 2/Animations Module repositioning
Fallout of the above deltas outdated a large percentage of the course’s existing content. Each affected video in the series was updated to reflect the current release.
The Angular Forms Module has been in flux since the inception of Angular 2. Fortunately, it has stabilized in the later 4.x releases and we feel comfortable enough in it’s current state to have included it as the topic for an entire new section in this course update. Forms are a pillar of web-based development and we feel this new content adds significant value to the course.
While closely tied to the Angular core library, but not included in it, the Material 2 styling library has endured a lengthy, rough development and release lifecycle. As this library is so closely tied to the Angular core, we’ve included content in this video series from the beginning. Again, in this current release, many breaking changes and previously unavailable features were included. We made significant changes to existing content and created additional content to appropriately cover the current state of the Material library.
As with prior updates to this video series, we applied incremental improvements to existing content (that was not updated for v.4.3 changes) in an effort to continuously improve the overall effectiveness and appeal of the entire course.
Web frameworks can be difficult enough to get your head around at the best of times. When it comes to Angular, it can be especially challenging to keep up; new versions are released every 6 months, and although the latest version is Angular 4, there wasn’t actually an ‘Angular 3’! Confused? Don’t be. This online course will explain it all…
Keeping Current with Angular
This course will be updated regularly to reflect the constant changes in the Angular framework. We’re teaching this course in a modular style rather than project-based style so that small changes in Angular can be updated right away, and not affect your ability to learn in any way.
Angular for All
- Understand Angular and how it can make you a better developer
- Code an Angular project with an online IDE
- Learn to code with TypeScript
- Utilise dependency injection to keep your applications lean
- Implement services in an Angular application
- Get to grips with component paradigms, pipes, data binding, component nesting and more
What does the course cover? Everything from Angular’s best practices in building components, templates, services, routes and modules to designing and building all of the above. You’ll also learn how to use templates to create your application’s user interface, how to extend HTML with directives, pipes and data binding, and how routing is done with modular speech.
Each of the most important features of Angular 4 have a dedicated section in this course, along with practical exercises to compound your learning and helpful guidance from our expert tutor every step of the way. Don’t worry, we’ve covered all angles so you can learn what you need to know, and fast.
Whether you’re an IT professional, an aspiring web, mobile or service app developer, a tester, a UI designer or an architect, this course will get you right up to speed on Angular 4. By the time you’ve finished, you’ll know how Angular solutions are designed, administered and developed and will have a solid understanding of how to get Angular projects up and running.
What is Angular 4?
Angular, or Angular JS, is a structural framework for dynamic web applications. In other words, it helps turn simple HTML into cool web apps that actually do stuff (rather than just staying static like a simple informational website would do), by using it as a template then extending its syntax to express components. Angular 4 is the newest and most recent ‘majorly revamped’ version. It is backwards compatible with Angular 2.
- This course is built for web developers who design and build UI/UX solutions for mobile and the web.
- Of course, the info presented here is just as valuable for architects, testers, and product managers as they too should understand how Angular is designed and used in a complete web solution.
[Udemy] Starting with Angular 4 (updated for Version 4.3)
Tabel Of Content : Udemy
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280×720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 3.5 Hours | 3.24 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Download Link (Direct Link Google Drive):